Friday, February 11, 2011

A Day in the Life of My Shoes


In my two photos, I auto toned both. After the got the natural colors of the pictures I tinted the color manually. I used little contrast in both of the photos because the color wasn't needed to pop the whites and darken the black shades. Both pictures were croped so the focus of the picture would be shifted to the sides abiding by the Rule of Thirds.
If I could I would have make the bottom part of the Bed Side Table Frame picture darker and the wires would be hidden to keep focus on the main subject. In the Carpet picture, I think a strong point was the editing process for me. I had frustration when it came to editing some of the other pictures, croping was the strong point of editing. Making my pictures look realistic was hard because I couldn't spot the difference between my orginal photo and what needed to be edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment