Friday, March 18, 2011

Rhythm

For this picture I used the selection tool to place the subject (Bridget) across the wall. When all the photos were moved I used the curves and brightness tool to brighten the picture. While using selection, I used the quick selection tool. I had troubles when selection though the small details like her hands and sweater outline. The other downfall was the last phot to the left was blurry because I had to enlarge it a little bit from the original photo. But by the third selection, it was easier for to select and move the subject.
For the second picture I had a little more difficulty selecting the subject and moving her to the right spot on the couch. The previous photos were a little more detailed and not exactly what I wanted to capture in the photo. I had a litimited of photos that I wanted to use and that made it more difficult. I used the quick selection tool once again but then had to use the magnetic tool for two of the subjects. The editing process was also an issue because they weren't all the same brightness which made the photo look less natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment