Monday, May 9, 2011

Color Fill Edits

For this photo I turned the shirt from aqua blue to purple. The second edit was changing the white shoe to orange. The shoe has complement colors blue and orange. The whole picture is analogous because of the red blanket, blue jeans, and purple shirt. The selection was easy to do and I like the editing tool for creating a good mix of colors.
In this edit I have green, blue and red. The colors make up split complementary colors. The editing style I used was selection and color fill layers. I changed the opacity in both pictures of the selected area. I changed the left shoelace from blue to green for added color and appeal to the picture. The detail of the laces was hard to select using the magnetic tool but it was a great effect for my theme.   

No comments:

Post a Comment